7319How to pay for the ScrumGathering?

  • Deb
    May 2, 2005
      Feeling a little silly here - I can't figure out how to pay $200 for
      the Gathering. The "store" seems to have changed... I was prepared to
      pay $100 twice, but that link is gone now, or I can't locate it...

      I need an invoice to get into the US, apparently. (we Canadians are so
      suspicious looking :-) I'd be happy to fax the right person my credit
      card number or whatever it takes to get a paper invoice.

      Now that I think of it, perhaps two invoices for $100 for the same
      event are going to get me into trouble at the border... I think I need
      one invoice for the full amount.