7316Re: None Microsoft Background...anyone?

  • Deb
    May 2 6:48 AM
      What is this Mac thing people talk about? I thought it was a myth...
      (too good to be true)

      I use what the overlords decree... so my vocabulary of colourful
      language comes in very useful on a regular basis :-)

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "David H." <dmalloc@g...> wrote:
      > Hello.
      >
      > Just out of curiosity.
      >
      > What operating system runs on your desktop and what is your background?
      > Mine runs Mac OS X and my background is from UNIX. I have maybe used a
      > Microsoft system once or twice but that is about it.
      > Since Management is usually tied to the use of M$ Products, I simply
      > would like to knwo what some of the numbers on this list are.
      >
      > Thank you :)
      >
      > -d
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic