6959[scrumdevelopment] Re: pigs vs chickens

  • gery.derbier@solystic.com
    Apr 7, 2005

      I have seen the following simple protocol to have efficient meeting :
      - everyone states precisely what he wants from the meeting
      - at any point during the meeting, a check is done to know where each one is from getting what he wants

      In a standup meeting, the wants do not need to be stated each time but should have been defined from the beginning.
      Everybody :
      - wants to know what are his top priorities
      - wants to get his blocks removed and will accept any help
      The PO :
      - wants to know if she will get what she needs.

      Géry.

      "w6rabbit" <bwhite@...>

      06/04/2005 18:44
      Veuillez répondre à scrumdevelopment

              Pour :        scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
              cc :
              Objet :        [scrumdevelopment] Re: pigs vs chickens

      [...]

      Perhaps this is where our approach has an advantage.  The same rules
      apply to everyone.  You are allowed to talk about what you are
      working on, not what someone else is working on.  We've found that
      even the scrum master and other pigs can fall prey to this.  So this
      rule applies to pigs just as much as chickens.

      Brad.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 43 messages in this topic