      From: kapilmishra [mailto:kapilmishra@...]
      Sent: Wed 3/30/2005 10:53 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Handling horizontal (infrastructre) requirements in Scrum

      Hi all,

      I am involved in a development project where a significant part of
      product backlog includes horizontal infrastrucure (services and
      functions that can be reused acorss different modules).

      What would be the best approach to create Sprint backlogs for such a
      project (esp when we keep in mind the 'go-liveability' condition for
      sprint conclusion). Is it ok to devote initial sprints for horizontal
      components (with having little to demo in terms of 'end user
      functionality'). Looking forward to your views.

      Regards
      Kapil Mishra
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic