6527Re: [scrumdevelopment] Completeness definition

  • David H.
    Mar 3, 2005

      > > > This is the sort of stuff I can live with and makes sense. I *have*
      > > > wondered about the "Code has been refactored" requirement. What if
      > > > code is well factored to start with? Do we always need to refactor?
      > > >
      > > Refactoring is a big part of Scrum and test driven development in my
      >
      > Scrum defines no engineering practices. That is not to say that
      > refactoring or TDD isn't important, it is just not part of Scrum.

      I beg to differ. But I guess that is purely philosohpical. To me it is
      part of Scrum because scrum does define a methodology that leads to
      certain processes. Maybe one could argue that it is more part of test
      driven development than scrum. But then again, who cares :)

      -d
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic