618Re: [scrumdevelopment] RUP XP Plug-In

    Oct 7, 2002
      On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 10:21:25 AM, Laurent Bossavit wrote:

      > Lowell:

      >> My belief is that anything that gets people exposed to the values and
      >> principles and gets them trying the practices is good for XP and Agile.

      > When you say "anything", do you really mean *anything* ?

      Can you think of something that gets people exposed to the values and
      principles, and gets them trying the practices, but that is not good
      for XP and agile?

      For extra credit, can you think of anything a reasonable person would
      actually do that meets those criteria?

      Wisdom begins when we discover the difference between
      "That makes no sense" and "I don't understand". --Mary Doria Russell
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic