5894OT: Re: Concurrent work in product backlog

  • Deb
    Jan 6, 2005

      I followed your link to see what your book is up to, Mike. I was
      excited to see that your Appendix includes "Answers to All Question"
      !!! How wonderful, I have lots of questions. For starters... a
      Canadian conundrum: it's freezing rain outside - should I drive or
      take the streetcar? :-)

      But then I realised that there IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK for this chapter...
      oh, how disappointing. Guess I'll just have to buy the book :-D

      Happy new year, Mike, and thanks for all your help and input here.
      Hope 2005 brings you lots of royalties.

      (Happy new year, all... may 2005 bring you wonderful surprises!)

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Cohn" <mike@m...> wrote:
      > Heidi--
      > I hate to steer you toward a book again. But, hey, this one's free (for
      > now). See http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/agileplanning/ and look at
      > Chapter 10, "Simple Release Planning." It should address your
      questions but
      > you may want to read the earlier chapters (on estimating, especially in
      > Ideal Time, since it sounds like that's what you're doing).
      > --Mike Cohn
      > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
      > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
      > www.userstories.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic