5894OT: Re: Concurrent work in product backlog

  • Deb
    Jan 6, 2005
      lol

      I followed your link to see what your book is up to, Mike. I was
      excited to see that your Appendix includes "Answers to All Question"
      !!! How wonderful, I have lots of questions. For starters... a
      Canadian conundrum: it's freezing rain outside - should I drive or
      take the streetcar? :-)

      But then I realised that there IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK for this chapter...
      oh, how disappointing. Guess I'll just have to buy the book :-D

      Happy new year, Mike, and thanks for all your help and input here.
      Hope 2005 brings you lots of royalties.
      deb

      (Happy new year, all... may 2005 bring you wonderful surprises!)

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Cohn" <mike@m...> wrote:
      > Heidi--
      > I hate to steer you toward a book again. But, hey, this one's free (for
      > now). See http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/agileplanning/ and look at
      > Chapter 10, "Simple Release Planning." It should address your
      questions but
      > you may want to read the earlier chapters (on estimating, especially in
      > Ideal Time, since it sounds like that's what you're doing).
      >
      > --Mike Cohn
      > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
      > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
      > www.userstories.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic