      From: the_heidster [mailto:the_heidster@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 7:46 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Concurrent work in product backlog

      Folks - I am creating my first product backlog. I know that the
      estimate for each requirement/feature should be done in days.
      Questions, do I just add up the days to estimate the completion
      date? This would indicate that each day is consecutive. How does
      this take into account concurrent work (or does it?) Also, by what
      criteria should I decide the "adjustment factor"? How important is
      the adjustment factor?

      Thanks,
      Heidi

      Yahoo! Groups Links