57951Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Re: More critical views on SAFe

  • Alexander Kriegisch
    Aug 19, 2014
      Why are exchangeable cell phone covers popular?
      What problems do they solve?

      Go figure. ;-)
      --
      Alexander Kriegisch

      Am 19.08.2014 um 18:05 schrieb "julien@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT]" <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com>:

      Hi Adam, Alexander and Ron,
      Thanks for the feedback.
      I am indeed assuming that:
      - The current industry interest towards SAFe is because this is something that appeals to high managers.
      - After 13 years of Agile, I was also assuming that the companies turning to SAFe now were not much using Agile before and that it was because high management did not buy in.

      If you think those are wrong. Please provide me other explanations or other hypotheses on "Why is SAFe popular?" or "What problem does it solve in the industry?".

      That would help.

      Thanks,
      Julien.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic