      From: SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:24 AM
      To: SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Scrum in regulated environemnt

      Medtronics builds things like pacemakers and they’ve been doing Scrum/Xp/Agile for years.

      On Aug 15, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Mahmud Mamun mnmamun@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Anyone has any real life experience to implement Scrum in regulated environment, to be specific in life science domain? I'm struggling to understand how we can adopt agile values where the process has to comply with FDA regulations that seemingly coming from waterfall concept?

      Why pay now when we can pay later?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic