57912Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Stop Prefetching Stories

  • George Dinwiddie
    Jul 25, 2014
      Daniel,

      On 7/25/14, 12:55 PM, Daniel Wildt dwildt@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT]
      wrote:

      > Quality is not optional in my opinion. We have to deliver always the
      > best feature with the best quality possible.
      >
      > But, what if a team is starting with Agile and got already a lot of
      > technical debt? You need to find ways to address delivery with
      > refactoring opportunities.

      Yes, but it can be wandering in the wilderness if you're cleaning it up
      for the sake of cleaning it up. Better to have an explicit goal you want
      to accomplish, and clean it up in service to that goal. The Mikado
      Method can help a lot with that approach.

      - George