57908Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Stop Prefetching Stories

    Jul 25, 2014

      On Jul 25, 2014, at 12:55 PM, Daniel Wildt dwildt@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      But, what if a team is starting with Agile and got already a lot of technical debt? You need to find ways to address delivery with refactoring opportunities.

      Same happens when architecture is evolving. We need to face refactoring and we need to adapt from time to time, as the software is scaling.

      Right. The thing to do is to refactor where you’re working anyway, a little more than you otherwise might, so as to make steady progress in improving the areas where you’re working.

      Ron Jeffries
      Before you contradict an old man, my fair friend, you should endeavor to understand him. - George Santayana

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic