57894Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Stop Prefetching Stories

  • Adam Sroka
    Jul 24, 2014
      Getting paid is important. I've tried not getting paid, getting paid less than I deserve, and getting paid based on the performance of people who won't listen to me. None of those were great. However, I have also been paid reasonably well to do things I hated, and that wasn't much better.

      Change your organization or change your organization, as they say.

      On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Ron Jeffries ronjeffries@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Mike,

      On Jul 24, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Michael Wollin yahoo@... [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] <SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      At least I get paid.

      Yeah, though if you’re like me you hate working just for the pay … and you can always try one more time. Odds are not with you, though.
      Don't ignore your dreams; don't work too much; say what you think; cultivate friendships; be happy. -- Paul Graham

    • Show all 45 messages in this topic