57819[SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Activity Based Workplaces (ABW) and Scrum

  • Morgan Ahlström
    May 26, 2014
      Hi All,

      I'm interested in hearing if anyone here has any experience with Activity Based Workplaces (ABW) in general and in combination with agile software development and Scrum in particular? I know of teams that work well distributed but my snap response to not having a common work area for a Scrum-team is that we're making it harder for them to succeed, even if they're still on the same floor. So what could the possible gains form working in an ABW environment be and what are the drawbacks? What would be absolutely necessary to make it work for an organization doing Scrum or should they refrain from it completely?

      Cheers!

      /Morgan

      --
      Phone: +46 (0)72 726 33 03