      From: "mattellenburg@..." <mattellenburg@...>
      To: SCRUMDEVELOPMENT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:52 AM
      Subject: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] RE: Handling small change requests

      There isn't, and maybe I need to change the way I think of a sprint.  Currently, I've been calling it a period of time for development and internal QA that produces a deliverable product for UAT.  Therefore, any UAT delivery constitutes the end of a sprint.

      Perhaps the sprint should be extended to two weeks to allow for multiple UAT releases.  The end of a sprint would then produce a product that is either a release candidate or is failed.

      Am I on the right track here?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic