Handling small change requests

(57720)
  • mattellenburg
    Feb 10 Expand Messages
      We're maintaining a website.  Our releases are comprised of 1 week sprints.  It used to be 2 weeks but the amount of work required is frequently small enough that a release can be done in a single 1 week sprint.

      During the UAT phase, we often get requests from the client to make a small tweak then release to production.  At this point we've closed out our sprint(s) and are sometimes on to the next release.  It seems silly to plan another sprint of 1 day, but at the same time, I don't want to revert to making ad hoc changes.

      What's the best way to handle this situation in agile development?

      Matt
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic