Sudoku Enquiries

(57599)
  • jimmy pike
    Jan 2 Expand Messages
      I would appreciate some Sudoku Enquiries sorted for me please.

      1 Being able to plan a 9 X 9 Board with numbers , none beginning , would appreciate name of this please????????

      2 I have several 2005/6 Brand New Condition Sudoku Books and appreciate Best Book  3   Dealers  for getting values now please.????

      3 Would appreciate name of a Sudoku games , when solve all 9 X 9 game , except might not get about 2 or 3 out to be solved.??????

      4 Have got a giant number for different ways of having a Sudoku board set. Would appreciate lowest number set on board for playing a different game possible.???????

      Thanking you for help ,

                                           Jimmy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic