57587Re: [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Time tracking for building software

  • Greg Robinson
    Dec 17, 2013

      Thank you to all that have responded!  Your feedback and articles have been tremendously helpful!

      Greg

      On Dec 17, 2013 2:38 PM, "Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach" <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      Greg,

      You might also want to see this article about Scrum time tracking written by Scrum Co-Creator Jeff Sutherland:

      http://scrum.jeffsutherland.com/2007/03/time-tracking-is-anti-scrum-what-do-you.html

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      Professional Scrum Trainer