57477ScrumMasters.Com/munity

  • tobiasgmayer
    Nov 23, 2013

      In case some of you haven't come across it yet, I've started an online library of scrum resources—recommended by scrum masters for scrum masters. It's been building nicely over the past six weeks or so, and has contributions from many scrum masters/coaches/trainers that you are likely to know, from this list, from twitter or perhaps from meeting in person. I'm keen to get as many contributors as possible from this community to make the library a worthwhile venue for other scrum-infected people to visit, to get new ideas, share recommendations and inspire one another.

      Please take a moment to view the site, and consider i) adding new recommendations of books, blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, etc, or ii) endorsing existing resources. You can read more about the thinking behind this venture in my recent blog post, here

      Thanks for your time in reading this.
      Tobias