57393Re: [scrumdevelopment] RE: CALL TO ACTION!

  • Jesse Houwing
    Nov 5, 2013
      I have re-read the Kindle Sample carefully. And it's scary how many small interpretations and additions are mentioned. If put into the context of many Global Delivery Centers from India, I understand the need for described processes, vision statements and a more structured approach. I don't agree with it, and certainly not with the way it intermingles with the framework we're all trying to apply as good as possible, but it is understandable.

      Many of these Global Delivery Centers are CMMI lvl 5, iso xyz and any way conceivable certified. Continuous improvement in such a regulated environment needs documented processes to improve, I suppose.

      I hope they take the feedback seriously and update their material. I'm not against more people behind our agile movement, but books like these can give people the complete wrong idea of what is truly meant by agility.

      I hope the book remains unavailable for some time, before it comes back :)

      Product Details

      A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK Guide) by SCRUMstudy (Oct 9, 2013)

      • Pricing information not available.
      • (55)

      On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      Nice MJ, lol.