      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: mgaertne@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:55:56 +0100
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Impressions by Gerald M. Weinberg

      I'm reading it right now. What do you want to discuss?

      Best Markus

      --
      Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gärtner
      Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance

      On 30.10.2013, at 19:42, <marcodorantes@...> wrote:

      I searched the text "Agile Impressions" in the group, but no conversations appeared in the results. It is the title of a book by Gerald M. Weinberg
      https://leanpub.com/jerrysblog
      Have you read it? Could we discuss a little bit about it or about the role of Jerry Weinberg’s works on *your* work?
      Best regards.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic