57284Software development conflict survey

  • Ike Ogbodo
    Oct 4, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB
    Dear Software Development Professional:

    My name is Ike Ogbodo, a research student at Walden University. As part of my research, I am conducting a study on the impact of conflicts between the quality assurance team, the development team, and business analysts on software development completion time. A good working relationship among these groups is essential to the success of software development project. The web site link listed in the consent form is for a 25-question survey designed to gather data on the conflicts between software developers and testers; conflicts between business analysts and developers; and conflicts between testers and business analysts.

    This survey is part of a doctoral research study on Software late delivery at Walden University. Please open the attached consent form for the link to the website. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Please complete the survey by October 24, 2013.

    The results of this study will help to identify some of the problems associated with software development, enable organizations to better manage potential conflicts among software development groups, and contribute to the body of knowledge in software development late projects and budget overruns. Your participation in the survey is essential in achieving these goals. The results will be published and made available through academic databases.

    Your identity and answers are for research purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential. Your participation is voluntary and appreciated.

    If you have any questions concerning this study, please call me at 770-354-8687 or e-mail me at ike.ogbodo@... or ogbodoike@...

    Thank you for your support.

    Ike Ogbodo
    Principal Investigator