57281PhD Research

  • cerqueirat
    Oct 9, 2013

      Dear all

      I would kindly ask for your help with my PhD research. Can you complete a short survey about your projects and project management in your organization?

      My research is on the value of project management maturity in different organizational contexts, for instance, low and high innovation projects. It is very important to get the perspectives of agile projects as well, to investigate the rate of project success using less formal methodologies. Anyone involved in a project can respond. If you are a consultant and are working in a project using the methodology of the parent organization, you can respond taking into account the parent organization project management maturity.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to receive a copy of my endorsement letter from SKEMA Business School.

      Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GY72396

      Kind regards,

      Luciano Torres

      PhD Candidate, SKEMA Business School, France