57274Re: [scrumdevelopment] Why do the "values" matter?

  • Don Gray
    Oct 1, 2013
      Jean,

      Don! How amusing.

      And disconnected! I apologize to the community for posting and then disappearing into the Fire Swamp.

      Why did you respond to me here where I can only "see you" on this tiny Blackberry screen when we are here together at this small conference?

      1. You posted on a public list. If my contribution has value, I should respond publicly. I might learn something!
      2. I did not know your view was a "tiny Blackberry screen". I missed that in your post.

      I'll find you this morning so that we might make arrangements for a much richer conversation face to face in real time

      We did chat a little at the Change Artistry workshop. Paul Pazderski and I have pondered values and how to better engage them during transformations. I'm still pondering, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

      I still look for ways to affect change and remain hopeful that the future will be better and brighter for customers and developers. When I'm no longer hopeful, I need to retire.

      Sincerely,

      Don Gray - Exploring Human Systems in Action
      (336)414-4645

      You must be the change you want to see in the world.
      Mahatma Gandhi

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic