57210AgileDC October 8th - Schedule Is up

  • Bob
    Sep 12, 2013
      The schedule is up and the registrations are rolling in. We generally sell out so get your tickets while you can.

      With over 40 talks to choose from we are excited about our lineup this year.
      Keynote Talk by Joe Justice - "The Car That Scrum Built"

      AgileDC 2013 is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C. AgileDC 2013 is the largest Agile community organized event in the Washington DC metro area. We bring together Agile thought- leaders and practitioners from government agencies and private industries alike, for an engaging series of talks, workshops and networking opportunities. .

      http://AgileDC.org

      Agile DC Executive Summit
      Please take a look at our sister event held on October 7th as well.

      http://agiledcsummit.com/

      We hope you can make it!

      Bob Payne