57185Re: [scrumdevelopment] Concept of "work ahead" team

  • Adrian Howard
    Sep 3, 2013
      On 3 September 2013 17:52, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:
      > I've found that grooming stories with the whole team can drag on and on,
      > accomplishing relatively little and frustrating everyone. On the other
      > hand, it's important that everyone have some involvement. It's
      > particularly important that someone doing the work not be handed an
      > estimate made by someone not doing the work.

      Are there other ways to drop the annoyance level? For example:

      * grooming less at a time (my preference)
      * things like affinity estimation

      Not arguing that 3 Amigos is a useful approach... but as years go buy
      I'm more and more hesitant about approaches that stop the whole team

      adrianh@... / +44 (0)7752 419080 / @adrianh / quietstars.com
      Subscribe to the latest Agile & Lean UX news here > http://is.gd/KREt5S
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic