57180Re: Spike stories - estimation and acceptance criteria ?

  • Doug
    Aug 30, 2013
      Ron:

      Technical stories "Should Be" expressed as a User Story?? I think Not. I've worked with many POs who understand the technical components and need to do them without the need to express the technical requirement as a "user story" per se. I don't see the logical rationale to impose artifical restrictions on requirements as long as they are understood - and in fact You, as the promoter of Card, Conversation, and Confirmation, I'd think would be the first to agree since the conversation can take any form.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, srinivas chillara <ceezone@...> wrote:

      > POs can (and should) understand items that are not written as user stories as well.
      > cheers
      > Srinivas

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic