57175Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Spike stories - estimation and acceptance criteria ?

  • Tim Wright
    Aug 28, 2013

      Hi all,

      We use spikes for risk reduction - most of the time to determine if something is technically feasible.

      Reducing project risks early is valuable to the business.

      Tim

      On 29 August 2013 08:12, srinivas chillara <ceezone@...> wrote:

      Hallo Fredrik,
      I think you are on the topic....
      otherwise I agree with you. spikes can have business value, but often difficult to know ahead of time.
      Basically spikes help us make reasonably informed decisions later on.
      cheers
      Srinivas