57168Quick Start Guide to Essential Scrum -- PDF Available

  • scrum@innolution.com
    Aug 28 11:08 AM
      Hello!

      I have just released the Quick Start Guide to Essential Scrum. This is free PDF version of “Chapter 2, Scrum Framework,” from my book Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process.

      When I was writing the Essential Scrum book I had always intended that Chapter 2, the overview of the Scrum Framework, should be available as a stand-alone reference for anyone who wanted a quick and comprehensive overview of Scrum. Since the book’s publication I get frequent requests asking me to make a PDF version of Chapter 2 available so other people can use it and share it with their colleagues.

      In 16 pages, the “Quick Start Guide to Essential Scrum” provides a single-source, end-to-end visual overview of the Scrum framework, including its roles, activities, and artifacts. It gives everyone involved with Scrum, from the Scrum team members to those with whom they interact in the organization (including managers and executives), a common understanding of Scrum. It introduces the core concepts along with a clear, visual vocabulary for discussing them.

      One important aspect that distinguishes the Quick Start Guide to Essential Scrum from other commonly available Scrum overview documents is its use of the new Visual AGILExicon®, a language for describing and communicating core agile and Scrum concepts in a graphically rich and visually appealing manner. You can learn more about the Visual AGILExicon at www.VisualAGILExicon.com.

      You can download a free, redistributable copy of the Quick Start Guide to Essential Scrum at www.innolution.com.

      Best regards,
      Kenny

      Managing Principal, Innolution, LLC
      book | website | email | linkedin | twitter

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic