      From: Richard Griffiths <richard@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 27 August 2013 12:28 PM
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Concept of "work ahead" team

      Hi all, I’ve started to hear this more often – the “work ahead” team being a smaller group out of the team (BA, Architect, UX) who will groom the stories, relatively size them, have them ready for the team to do further work on.

      Shouldn’t the whole team be involved in these exercises, not the chosen few?

      --
      Richard

      Speed is n0 subsitute fnor accurancy

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic