57127Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: [Scrum] Code scrum - development team size

    Aug 17, 2013
      Hi Tathagat,

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 9:42 AM, Tathagat Varma <tathagat.varma@...> wrote:

      hen we want self-organizing teams, when we want teams that inspect and adapt, teams that can retrospect their process and identify their improvement opportunities, who are we to tell them what size they should be?

      I'll pretend that was a question. We are people with decades of experience, who understand deeply the various forces that act on a team for good and for bad, and who can provide them with guidelines within which they are safe to operate until they gain the experience and skill that we have.

      That's who we are. No one has to listen. No one has to do what we say. But when you jump out of an airplane, it's a good idea to listen to the jump master.

      Before you contradict an old man, my fair friend, you should endeavor to understand him. - George Santayana

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic