57122AgileDC October 8th - Joe Justice and Call for Papers

  • Bob
    Aug 6, 2013
      AgileDC October 8th - Kellogg Conference Center

      Conference site: http://agiledc.org/

      Joe Justice of WikiSpeed will be keynoting our event. For those of you that don't know Joe has created a distributed eXtremen Manufacturing (XM) team of vollunteers to buld a modular 100 mpg car. He is changing the world of automotive design and using Agile Methods to do it. We are pleased to have him as our Kenonte Speaker this year. Please take a look at some of his talks and info about WikiSpeed on their site.

      WikiSpeed Info: http://wikispeed.org/

      Our call for speakers is open till August 10th so if you wish to speak please get your talks in by then. We look forward to a great set of speakers this year.

      You have the opportunity to get the tickets at a discounted rate using the code AGILEDC2013_15. Additionally, there will be several volunteer opportunities for those interested in dividing time between supporting the event, and attending the day's presentations, in exchange for complimentary registration. Please contact us for more details.

      Thanks,
      Bob Payne