57011Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum and/vs. Continuous integration and development

  • Cass Dalton
    Jul 11, 2013
      My guess is that they were suggesting that you can JUST take the agile technical practice of continuous integration instead of going full agile and still get some benefit (which is true).  They also may have heard someone say that and assume that they were alternatives to each other.
      Continuous integration is a technical practice used by many agile teams to help them be more agile and reduce integration risk.

      On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Pito Salas <pitosalas@...> wrote:

      I was talking to someone today who was making the argument that continuous integration and development were 'alternatives' to agile and scrum. I would have thought that they are complementary, that you can run your development and project with agile or scrum or a variant and elect to embrace continuous integration and deployment.

      Are there any good references or articles that someone can point to which address this question?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic