56999Re: Ticketting-to-Scrum tool

  • dutadoralin
    Jul 11, 2013
      Hi. First is Scrum inappropriate for DevOps and Software Maintenance. You should use Kanban instead. Kanban works the best with a physical taskboard as you can tailor it to fit 100% your process and needs. But you can use also an electronic one. JIRA+ Greenhopper works fine also in Kanban mode. With the other tooling I have no experience. Success! !!

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > For DevOps and Software maintainance, our inputs are generally (99%)
      > single issue tickets, and we would like to group them in "stories" so
      > that we can kind of plan it.
      >
      > At the moment, we use Jira+GreenHopper for that, but the critical size
      > has been reached where licencing cost matters.
      >
      > IceScrum, Pivotal Tracker and TinyPM... are more plannification oriented.
      >
      > Codendi seems okay, but have you any other alternative?
      >
      > --
      > RMA.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic