      From: "poojawandile" <poojawandile@...>
      Sender: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:37:32 -0000
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: How to conduct Agile Performance Reviews?

      Though individual reviews are discouraged, we have found that under team awards some individuals who were not at par with their peers in terms of performance, also gets rewarded. In spite of multiple attempts by SM, some individuals just don't raise up to the occasion or not ready to walk that extra mile.Getting rid of such individuals is a natural option but is not always possible.

      regards,
      pooja

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Wouter Lagerweij <wouter@...> wrote:

      > Hi Amit,
      >
      > Individual review are usually discouraged.
      > What is your situation? How did you find you need to change it? What work
      > have you already done?
      >
      > Wouter
      >

      > On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Agnihotri Amit <agnihotri_amit2002@...
      > > wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > Could you share your thoughts on how to do Performance Review of an
      > > individual (Developer, Tester, Scrum Master, Product Owner) in Agile
      > > Development Organisation?
      > >
      > > Please share Samples of Performance Review Documents followed in your
      > > organisation, which have key metrics, skill matrix, goals, objectives,
      > > feedbacks, 360 degree reviews, etc.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Amit Agnihotri
      > >

      > --