56977Request to participate in a survey about agile development

  • markus_hummel@ymail.com
    Jun 26, 2013

      Dear all,

      After consultation with the group owner(s), I'd like to invite the members of the 'scrumdevelopment' group to participate in my study about the impact of agile software-development on the communication mechanisms of project teams. You have the chance to win one of four Amazon giftcards (value 50$ each). You can find the survey here: http://france.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=76893&lang=en

      Participation in the survey is completely anonymous and the results are only used for scientific purposes without any risks attached. If you want to participate in the lottery and receive a report with the results, you have the optional possibility to submit your e-mail address at the end of the survey.

      I'd greatly appreciate it if you support my research by participating in this survey.

      Kind regards,

      Markus

      PhD Student, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic