      From: "m.schneider@..." <m.schneider@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:53 AM
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Convince the team of writing unit tests even if you have got integration tests

      Hi,

      I'm working with a new team and try to convince the team members that it
      is important to write unit tests and have got covered at least methods
      which consist of logic. Also it is important (for me) to write unit
      tests for existing code if you touch it and it is not covered yet.
      Unfortunately some of the team members tell me that they do not want to
      write unit tests because we have got integration tests and those will
      test the correctness of the code and with that make unit tests
      unnecessary.

      What can I tell those guys why it is important to write unit tests even
      if you have got integration tests?

      Thanks,
      Martin

      <*> Your email settings: