56949Re: [scrumdevelopment] User stories and relative complexity

    Jun 17, 2013
      > Here's something you may have not been looking for.

      I wouldn't bother reading this article.

      There's one major flaw in it.  The team goes from using story points to "counting stories" because an ignorant manager thinks that velocity==productivity.  What's to stop the manager from asking the team to "go faster" by finishing a higher story count each week?

      Seems like the root cause was never addressed, and that's sad.

      It's also funny that the guy the author quotes responds in the first comment to disagree with him.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      Professional Scrum Trainer
      Scrum Coach-in-Chief