56925Re: [scrumdevelopment] a common language

  • Pierre Neis
    Jun 12 9:11 AM
      we work mainly in 3 languages: English, French and German.

      Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundlichen Grüssen,

      Pierre E. Neis, psm, cspo, csp
      Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

      Agir Anticiper Durablement sarl |19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
      M: +352 661 727 867

      email:  pierre.neis@...
      web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/ http://thescrumcoach.wordpress.com/
      Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

      about.me LinkedIn
      Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

      On 12 June 2013 15:41, Jean Richardson <jean@...> wrote:

      Is anyone here working with widely distributed teams where there is no common language and the teams have actually been able to form and be productive?  By “common language” I mean, not everyone has basic English (French, Hindi, whatever) and there are internal informal translators for some team members.

      It seems like a no-brainer to me to avoid this situation, but I’m sending this out to the list just in case someone can come up with an example where working in multiple language on a single team has worked.

      --- Jean

      gate.site.jpg

      Jean Richardson

      Azure Gate Consulting

      ~ Repatterning the Human Experience of Work

      AzureGate.net

      (503) 788-8998

      Jean@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic