56917a common language

  • Jean Richardson
    Jun 12, 2013

      Is anyone here working with widely distributed teams where there is no common language and the teams have actually been able to form and be productive?  By “common language” I mean, not everyone has basic English (French, Hindi, whatever) and there are internal informal translators for some team members.

      It seems like a no-brainer to me to avoid this situation, but I’m sending this out to the list just in case someone can come up with an example where working in multiple language on a single team has worked.

      --- Jean

      gate.site.jpg

      Jean Richardson

      Azure Gate Consulting

      ~ Repatterning the Human Experience of Work

      AzureGate.net

      (503) 788-8998

      Jean@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic