56803Re: example of large scale development + team self organization

  • shyamk77
    Apr 11, 2013
      Michael,

      I'd be curious to read your supporting argument - regarding the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - and how it compromises Agile principles, etc.

      Also would love some pointers to the discussions re this subject on this board. I seemed to have missed those discussions/posts.

      FWIW: Recently, a few teams from my organization have started work using the Scaled Agile Framework for a large enterprise. And from what I have seen and heard so far - it seems to be working reasonably well.

      I have heard a number of coaches & thought leaders express none too favorable opinion about SAFe in the past - but I did not know enough about it, until recently, to ask them why, etc.

      With Best Regards

      SK

      > Did you want me to make the supporting argument? It's been elaborated on quite a bit on one of these lists, but I could recap if there's really any doubt about the conflict between this and agility.
      >
      > --mj
      > (Michael)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic