5679Re: [scrumdevelopment] ScrumForums.com (was Question)

  • Gary F
    Dec 7, 2004
      --- Michael Bannen <mbannen@...> wrote:

      > Pilot: As a pilot, over the next 10 days I'm setting up
      > ScrumForums.com

      "scrumforums.com could not be found." The ten days aren't up. My
      guess is that the DNS entries haven't been made or distributed yet, but
      it might be some other configuration problem. The WhoIS at Network
      Solutions does know about it, so it's not a spelling error.

      Is this just recent, did I miss a note pointing this out, or does the
      lack of any comment on the unavailability of the web site indicate that
      everyone thinks it's a great idea, but no one is actually going to
      check it out?

      Gary

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic