56690Re: [scrumdevelopment] Is agile suitable for my project?

  • Michael James
    Mar 19, 2013
      For me the question is usually "as opposed to what?"

      On Mar 19, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Ashish Mahajan <agileashish@...> wrote:

      Many a times, you must have come across a question. Is Agile suitable
      for my Project?
      There are many studies done. For example

      1.Boehm and Turner(Balancing Agility and Discipline) that indicates
      various parameters such as Personal , Dynamism, Culture for Agile
      2.Michael Sahota (An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide)
      where he talks about culture of an organization that make it suitable
      for Agile/Kanban/XP to adopt.

      Considering that "Agile" is defined by the Agile Manifesto (4 values
      and the 12 principles), I think all projects can be done with Agile.
      What do you think?

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic