56687RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Online "Fist of Five" tool?

  • Jean Richardson
    Mar 15, 2013

      ‘Course, a set of hand images popping up on a screen would be cool and require less thinking to grok the general mood of the team.

      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of agladman
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:53 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Online "Fist of Five" tool?

      Any instant messenger tool can work just as well. If the facilitator is sharing their desktop with all participants using that IM tool(eg Skype), all team members have to do is enter the number that corresponds to the number of fingers they would normally have held up. When the facilitator says "go" they all hit return so that the votes appear on the screen.
      Alan

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of an online "fist of five" tool that operates like the http://planningpoker.com web site?
      >
      > (Yes, I know you can use planningpoker.com by assigning the 5 values to point values)
      >
      > Any other ideas for distributed teams wanting to do a fist of five that do not have access to videoconferencing? (some companies block or don't allow these things)
      >

      > -------
      > Charles Bradley
      > Scrum Coach-in-Chief
      > ScrumCrazy.com