      From: Richard Griffiths <richard@...>
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:08 AM
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] release planning

      Oh dear

      Overheard this week – we’d like you to put together a release plan for project x. No problem says I, going on about how we can size at the epic level, the cone of uncertainty, and how it will change.  I’ll get the team on it. Ah, we want you, the BA and architect to size it as it will be quicker. Blank look follows.

      I am still both annoyed and confused and the merlot ain’t helping.

      --
      Richard

      Speed is n0 subsitute fnor accurancy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic