56667Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum in Data Warehousing?

  • Mark Levison
    Mar 4, 2013
      Ken Collier who I know through Cutter has done some work with clients on this. At one stage he threatened to write a book on it.

      Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach wrote:
      I have a client who is considering using Scrum in Data Warehousing(I won't be involved in that).  He knows how to use Google, but I was wondering if anyone had any *highly recommended resources*  for using Scrum in DW(books, blogs, ec).  He is fully aware of the Hughes book(which got a negative review from someone I trust), and I also have some info on Scott Ambler's work in this area.

      Anything else that you would *highly recommend*?
      Charles Bradley
      Scrum Coach-in-Chief

      Mark Levison
      Agile Pain Relief Consulting | Writing
      Proud Sponsor of Agile Tour Gatineau Ottawa Nov 28, Toronto 26 and Montreal
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic