56661Scrum in Data Warehousing?

    Mar 2, 2013
      I have a client who is considering using Scrum in Data Warehousing(I won't be involved in that).  He knows how to use Google, but I was wondering if anyone had any *highly recommended resources*  for using Scrum in DW(books, blogs, ec).  He is fully aware of the Hughes book(which got a negative review from someone I trust), and I also have some info on Scott Ambler's work in this area.

      Anything else that you would *highly recommend*?

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      Scrum Coach-in-Chief
      ScrumCrazy.com