      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Jeffries
      Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:22 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Questions about shifting from traditional project management to SCRUM

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Nirmala Jegadheesan <jnirmala@...> wrote:

      Either a project or a product the team would require a SCRUM master who actually does the "Project Controlling " part. Hence based on the project style the PMO members can get distributed among the SCRUM teams and take up roles like SCRUM MASter, Product owner or Retrospective Handler. But in all the cases, the involvment given by the PMO team in SCRUM methods would be more deeper and clearer than when you have performed in tradional methods. Can explain in detail if you have more questions.

      I don't understand. The ScrumMaster is not supposed to do any "controlling" as far as I know. And I'm not aware of the role "Retrospective Handler" at all.

      Ron Jeffries

      I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.  -- Jessica Rabbit

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic