56609Questions about shifting from traditional project management to SCRUM

  • Ensieh Mohseni
    Feb 23, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I have been working for an IT company, which is mainly involves in software development. The company has project management office (PMO), which is in charge of planning and controlling the projects through traditional methods. Since some months ago, the company has decided to gradually shift from the current method to SCRUM.

      I was wondering how I, as a member of PMO, can play an effective role in this regard. I do believe that your experiment about companies that changed their classical project planning & control method to SCRUM would help us a lot to realize what steps are required to be taken, and how previous PMO members would engage in this transform.

      Kind regards,
      Ensieh Mohseni,
      Project Control Expert
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic