56577Re: [scrumdevelopment] Industry standard Story Complexity Points

  • Alan Dayley
    Feb 11, 2013
      "each Sprint is generally 40 industry standard Story Complexity Points"

      Wow! Points cannot be compared between just two teams and someone believes (and presumably teaches) that points can be normalized across an entire industry. Sad to think of the problems and pressure perpetrated by such a thought!

      To answer your question: No, I have never heard of "industry standard Story Complexity Points" before today and will reject such an idea any time someone brings it up.

      Alan

      On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      Steve,

      What industry is this? Certainly no Agile Software Development! ;-)